The report describes which strategies Belfast must implement to become an age-friendly city:
1. Establish mechanisms to involve older people throughout the age-friendly process
2. Develop a baseline assessment of the age-friendliness of the city under eight domains;
- outdoor spaces and buildings,
- social participation,
- respect and social inclusion,
- civic participation and employment,
- communication and information,
- community support and health services.
3. Develop a 3-year city-wide action plan
4. Identify measurements to monitor progress against this plan.