The Global Network of Age-friendly Cities and Communities is coordinated by the Department of Ageing and Life Course (ALC) at WHO Headquarters, in collaboration with the six WHO Regional Offices and country offices in WHO Member States.
The GNAFCC is governed by five guiding documents:
- Global strategy and action plan on ageing and health
- World report on ageing and health
- Age-friendly Environments in Europe policy tool and related guidelines
- Measuring the age-friendliness of cities: a guide to using core indicators
- Global age-friendly cities: a guide
The WHO Global Network of Age-friendly Cities and Communities is coordinated at WHO Headquarters and managed in close collaboration with all WHO Regional Offices.
Network Contacts by Region
Contact us via our contact form. Your request will then be forwarded to the appropriate contact person.