This report answers many of the questions one may have about the project. The writers have tried to make it as user-friendly as possible.
The data collected within the report comes from Windsorites. The ideas generated and recommendations made are with new and existing Windsorites in mind.
The 8 following focus areas are described as being key elements of the Windsor age-friendly city.
- Community Support Services
- Health Services
- Communication and Information
- Social and Recreational Participation
- Respect and Social Inclusion
- Civic Participation, Volunteerism and Employment
- Outdoor Spaces and Buildings