The Age Friendly London Action Plan is a road map for improving London’s age friendliness over the next three years.
It builds upon the numerous initiatives already underway in London, and identifies that everyone in our community has a role to play in improving age friendliness. The 8 following focus areas are described as being key elements of the London age-friendly city.
- Community Support Services
- Health Services
- Communication and Information
- Social and Recreational Participation
- Respect and Social Inclusion
- Civic Participation, Volunteerism and Employment
- Outdoor Spaces and Buildings