The NHCO, Thailand, Slovenia, Norway, Brazil, Madagascar, UHC2030, the Civil Society Engagement Mechanism (CSEM), and the UHC Partnership invite you to the in person event on institutionalising social participation for PHC, UHC and Health Security.
This informal side event will take place during the 76th World Health Assembly on Monday 22 May 2023 from 17.30 19.30 at L’Entre’Actes, Restaurant Vieux-Bois, Av. de la Paix 12, 1202 Genève, Switzerland.
- Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director General
- Mr Anutin Charnvirakul, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Public Health & Chair of National Health Commission, Thailand
- Dr Danijel Bešič Loredan, Deputy Prime Minister & Minister of Health, Slovenia
- Ms Ingvild Kjerkol, Minister of Health & Care Services, Norway
- Dr Nísia Verônica Trindade Lima, Minister of Health, Brazil
- Professor Zely Arivelo Randriamanantany, Minister of Public Health, Madagascar
- Ms Christina Williams, Policy, Advocacy, Research Lead, Commonwealth Youth Health Network, Jamaica
- Dr Lauren Paremoer, People’s Health Movement, South Africa
- Dr Suraya Dalil, Director, WHO Special Programme on Primary Health Care
- Dr Dheepa Rajan, Health System Adviser, WHO/European Observatory for Health Systems and Policies
The event will be moderated by Dr Kerstin Vesna Petrič, WHO Executive Board Chair.
The event will start with a cocktail reception and the programme will commence at 18.00.
Please register to give the organizers a sense of numbers, but kindly note that registration is not required and seats will be available on a first-come first-served basis on the day.
The event will not be live-streamed so attendance will be in-person only.