The Sharing Corner provides institutions and professionals engaged in the strengthening and maintenance of IHR core capacities with opportunities for knowledge building and collaborative learning facilitated through communities of practice sharing common technical goals.
|Global IHR NFP Knowledge Network||
• Create an up-to-date repository of knowledge, tools, and best practices to prevent, detect, and respond to public health events
• Enhance information sharing on event detection, assessment and reporting between NFPs and WHO IHR contact points
• Reinforce IHR NFP functions in the member states through a common platform
Click on the button GO to submit your request to join the network.
|National Rapid Response Teams Network||
• Foster continued collaboration between former participants of the RRT training, facilitators, partner institutions and WHO
• Exchange of information to improve rapid response and related activities at the national/ local level
|PAGnet||• Tap technical expertise of partners and achieve synergy regarding public health activities at ports, airports and ground crossings and related to international travel and transport
• Promote harmonized technical guidance and instruments for global public health capacity building