Some of activities anticipated by FBDG and National Action Plan for Overweight and Obesity Prevention and Control :
- Developed national nutritional guidelines for elderly persons (2011; Ministry of Health)
- Development of national dietary guidelines and standards for school nutrition in elementary schools (2011 -2012, Ministry of Health);
- Development of national draft document on food marketing to children regulation (2012, on-going; WHO project);
- Pilot project related to salt reduction in bakery products (bread) (2012, on-going, CNIPH and food industry);
- Research project on metabolic syndrome, eating habits and nutritional status in adolescents (2012 -2013; on-going; CNIPH and Institute for Anthropological Research);
- Anthropometric measurements, clinical examination and dietary habits in school children aged 7 to 14 as part of continuous nutritional assessment monitoring in school children in Croatia.