4. List of ingredients
(1) A complete list of ingredients used in preparing the food item shall be declared on the label in descending order of their proportion, except in the case of a dehydrated food item intended to be reconstituted by the addition in order of proportion in the reconstituted product…
17. Nutritional labelling
(1) Any nutritional claim shall be justified expressly on the label.
(2) A nutrient labelling shall be mandatory for any pre-packaged food item for which a nutrition claim is made by the manufacturer.
(3) Where nutrient declaration is applied, the declaration of the following shall be mandatory-
(a) energy value;
(b) the amounts of protein available, carbohydrate (excluding dietary fibre) and fat; and
(c) the amount of any other nutrient for which a nutrient claim is made.
(4) When nutrient labelling is applied, the amount of vitamins and minerals considered to be of negligible importance may not be listed.
(5) The list of ingredients and the specification of the quantities of certain nutrients on the label as required by the Act or of any Regulations made thereunder shall not constitute a claim.