To ensure access to nutritious, quality, safe and affordable food for all Marshallese people at all times
Five Priority Strategic Action Areas:
1. Stimulating sustainable local food3 production and preparation and better linking producers to consumers.
2. Strengthening access to nutritious food for vulnerable households and individuals.
3. Educating the public about food security and nutrition and encouraging home gardening.
4. Facilitating efficient national food distribution channels.
5. Building safety, quality and resilience into food supply and production systems.
M&E matrix on p. 20
WHO 2nd Global Nutrition Policy Review 2016-2017