Goals, objectives or targets related to nutrition:
1. To increase access to breastfeeding support in communities and the workplace.
2. To achieve BFHI status in all institutions providing maternity and child health services.
3. To establish a sustainable mechanism for accurate, timely and comprehensive collection and dissemination of data on infant and young child feeding and related indicators to influence policy and programme development.
4. To build capacity within all relevant agencies and at different levels of the health system and community, for the promotion, protection and support of infant and young child feeding.
5. To develop and implement sustainable public education initiatives for the promotion and support of optimal infant and young child feeding practices.