Strategies and activities related to nutrition:
- Increase the manufacturing of ecologically clean foodstuff and selected food products that can replace imports.
- Develop food production using modern machinery and technologies, provide the population with nutritious, high quality, and safe foods in balanced and sufficient quantities, and start supplying them at international markets.
- Create wholesale centers and stock markets in appropriate regions and establish a rational network for food marketing
- Create conditions for breastfeeding, and special medical monitoring of children till the age of six.
- Provide children aged 0-6 years from families below the poverty line with healthy food, suitable for their age and at subsidized prices.
- Increase the role of parents, health, educational and social welfare organizations in rearing the children physically and mentally healthy, with proper national language and mentality.
- Ensure maternity leave allowances be not lower than mother’s monthly salary, and social and health insurance taxes are paid by the state.
- Enhance the system of maternity and child protection.
- Increase the State budget allocations for creation of new jobs, raising general educational level, decreasing maternal and child mortality, and halting the spread of contagious diseases.