Perspective/ Strategic Objective
Combat Extreme Poverty and Child Malnutrition
1) Reduce extreme poverty.
1) Increase food production for consumption by the population
Quality Education for All
2) Increase the average number of years of schooling.
Restitution of the Human Right to Health
4) Ensure universal and free access to quality health services.
Restitution of the Right of Children to Live a Decent and Happy Childhood (AMOR Program)
6) Ensure the care of children of working mothers, providing them with comprehensive care to improve their educational, nutritional and health conditions.
Access to Drinking Water and Sanitation
7) Provide national coverage of drinking water.
8) Provide national coverage of sanitary sewerage.