Goals, objectives or targets related to nutrition:
5.2.1. Health and Nutrition General goal
461. The general goal of developing health and nutrition care is to reduce the impact of disease on the well-being of the population in general and the poor in particular. Impact goals
462. As defined in the country’s health policy, they aim to:
• Reduce the prevalence of growth retardation in children under age five from 36 percent in 2005 to 18 percent in 2010 and to 13 percent in 2015.
465. Fight against maternal and neonatal disease and mortality
• Reduce the malnutrition rate from 36 percent in 2005 to 10 percent in 2010.