June 2, 2015
Enabling project success is often dependant on the lessons learned across sectors and AFCC networks, and those actively seeking to learn from others can often minimize risks and maximize opportunities through collaboration.
Knowledge mobilization and sharing is essential in ensuring positive project outcomes, as well it develops a world-wide community of age-friendly programs and practice. With support and unity across the AFCC network, one community’s success can be translated to and adopted as global success for others.
Through four (4) individual case study presentations, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from projects developed to support specific community needs of older people in Spain, Israel, Canada and United States;
- Learn about project successes and how certain challenges may have been overcome;
- Gain insight into how initiatives have achieved desired and projected outcomes;
- Understand how impact has been successfully measured and gain access tools that have been developed;
- Interact directly with the presenters though a 30 minute question and answer period, post the presentations; and
- Inform your AFCC project development and progress.
Date: 2 June 2015
Time: 11:00 am EST
Learn more and share the invitation here.